Hi everyone! I wanted to quickly share some Bath and Body Works deals for August 2012 as I was just in the store yesterday (buying my usual soaps!!) Some of you will already know that there is no BBW store where I live, so when I am down in the States I like to stock up! Especially my hand soaps and my favorite Aromatherapy line: Eucalyptus Spearmint. Here is a photo of the items I picked up, and of course I went in with the intention of only spending around $30, but that never seems to work out too well, lol!
Bath and Body Works deals for August 2012:
- Aromatherapy Body Cream $8 (reg. $15)
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps 5 for $15, or 7 for $20
- Selected Large Candles are 50% off ($10 which is a STEAL!!)
- August 11, 2012 is the “PARIS PARTY”: you will get a FREE exclusive gift with any full-size purchase of the Signature Collection
- August 6, 2012 is when the New Sweet on Paris fragrance comes out, and you can get a FREE item with any $10 purchase!
- 1 Eucalyptus Spearmint body cream
- 1 Eucalyptus Spearmint 3-wick candle
- 2 Scent-portables (Frosted Cupcake & Seaside Escape) for my car
- 7 antibacterial hand soaps
- 1 Soap Sleeve (the pretty metal holder)
Sadly I won’t be here to take advantage of these August deals, but let me know if you do! I am so happy I got to get what I did at such a great price though! I have also been shopping online like crazy and even made a couple of purchases on Ulta.com which I had never done before! Talk about some great deals happening there too! Right now you can get a free 13 piece set of Ulta brand makeup when you spend $17.50 on Ulta brand. There are a ton more deals too, it’s dangerous!! It’s the free shipping that makes online shopping too easy down here!
Have you made any great online purchases lately? What about BBW?
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ Top Comments ~
~ Blast from the Past ~