What’s more girlie than Bubble Gum Pink nails? It’s a sweet, youthful, and fun color. It absolutely compliments every skin tone… and is the perfect shade for spring and summer. If I’m ever undecided of what color to paint my nails I go for pink. And I’ll have you know, this is just about the only color I EVER pain my toes with too!
So… I’ve complied a list of what I believe to be some of the best bubble gum pink nail polish, and wanted share with you my NOTD: Essie Lovie Dovie as seen above. It is cream finish and high gloss shine polish, and I think it definitely tops as one of the best bubble gum shades out there. I will say that the formula does require a good 3 coats however, which is a bit annoying. See the very bottom for photos of the bottle.
- Do you paint your nails pink very often?
- What if your favorite color/brand?
- If you think something’s missing from this list below leave me a comment and I’d love to add!
My list of some of the best Bubble Gum Pink nail polish – several I got on Ulta.com:
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Bubble Gum Pink:
- Essie Lovie Dovie:
- E.L.F. Bubble Gum Pink:
- OPI Pink Friday:
- Butter London Trout Pout:
- Chanel May:
And here are a couple pics of my Essie Lovie Dovie polish:
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ Top Comments ~
- Niora Naturals on How to Get Clear Skin During Pregnancy: Acne Treatments that are Safe for Baby
- Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac Nail Polish - Gloss & Glitz on Polish
- glossandglitz on Caudalie Premier Cru Review – My First Impressions
- Naked Basics Palette From Urban Decay | MWHE.com on NAKED Basics Palette Review & Demo
~ Blast from the Past ~