Hi sun-lovers! I want to share with you my Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 15 lotion review as I have been using the moisturizing body lotion for almost 2 months now and wanted to share my thoughts with you before summer is overrrr! Wait, I TAKE THAT BACK! Just because the “summer” months are soon coming to an end does NOT mean we don’t have to be conscious of the sun’s harmful effects on our skin. Year round it is so important to wear an SPF lotion on the face, neck, and chest (and well anywhere there is exposure).
So for my Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 15 moisturizing body lotion review I will share my pros and cons list below so be sure to read to the end:
Here, straight from the bottle itself, is the list of the active ingredients:
- made for sensitive skin
- formulated as a body lotion but with SPF and very moisturizing
- the pump – this is just the freak in me and to think that the pump would be a “pro”, but I honestly like that it’s a large flat handle, so when your hands are greasy with lotion it’s easy to handle, LOL!
- UVA + UVB Protection
- it leaves a tacky residue:( – unfortunately it feels more like a sunscreen than a body lotion… so for me I have to say that although I believe Eucerin’s products are very good for sensitive skin I prefer how my Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating + SPF 15 lotion FEELS on my skin.
Now, the company was kind enough to send me 2 bottles to review:
The 2nd bottle I received is their Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 30 which I have only used a couple of times as I prefer to use a different brand… BUT my husband has been using it and he loves it! He golfs outside a lot and so a face lotion with SPF is essential for him. His skin is fairly sensitive too and this does not cause him any troubles. His review is definitely a positive one, and being that I examine his skin all the time (oh the joys of being married to a product junkie) I can tell you it’s been fine for his skin! lol
If you’re interested in Eucerin you can get FREE samples and try it out for yourself by going to their Facebook page and taking their Eucerin Skin First Pledge! If you wand to follow me GlossAndGlitz on Facebook then please do as well!
Before I go…
- What body lotion with SPF do you use?
- What face sunscreen is your favorite?
- Do you wear SPF every single day? (I will be honest I do forget at times;)
Thanks for reading!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Blast from the Past ~