So as you may already know, I recently colored my hair, and since then I have been paying a lot more attention to the products I’ve been using…
In doing so, I have come to absolutely LOVE the Joico K-PAK Color Therapy conditioner and just wanted to share my review with you guys!
As you can see, I bought the travel size just to give it a “trial” at first. Well, my hair reacted so well that I went out the very next day and purchased the full litre:) My long, fine hair seriously was completely detangled, (I hardly needed a brush at all!) it left my hair feeling so soft and silky, and the color honestly seemed to look richer and revitalized.
So I’m usually a drugstore-brand kind of girl, but lately I have been opting for more professional hair care products in the hopes of trying to preserve the color of my brown hair for as long as possible so I can prolong my next trip to the salon, lol!
What about yourself?
And by the way, going from blonde and dealing with roots to brunette and not having any has been SUCH a relief. You can check out my big moment of hair color change here.
A quick review:
So ok, after doing some research on Joico K-PAK Color Therapy conditioner, here is what I have come to understand:
- K-PAK targets the “β-layer” – or the layer of hair that helps prevent color loss and protects from potential damage from over washing, too much heat, environmental stress etc.
- Improves the hair’s strength, elasticity and maintains hydration and vibrancy
- SMELLS AMAZING! I don’t know how to describe it… if you do let me know haha!
- Price varies depending on size. I got mine on sale for $24.99.
Now I am no expert, and trust me, I am ALWAYS up for trying new products. Professional or otherwise. My usual go-to drugstore brand is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Orchid & Coconut Milk….. YUM!! And then there’s Matrix Biolage my all-time FAVORITE professional line EVER!!!
So before I go, I’d love to know..
- Have you ever tried Joico K-PAK, or other Joico products?
- What do you use on your hair?
- Do you prefer a professional brand? or drugstore?
Thank you for taking the time to comment below!
Have a fantastic week and good luck with these last few days before CHRISTMAS!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Today’s The Day ~
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
~ Blast from the Past ~