Yes I know it’s been a loooong long time since I’ve posted a video, but like I promised in my latest “Where Have I Been? Big Announcement” I AM back and hoping to be more regular. I am holding myself to it lol!
I did a little shopping the other day and went to some of my favorite stores, including:
- The Bay (like a Dillards)
- Sally Beauty Supply
I ended up with several lovely things that I have shared in my video above. I’d love for you to watch! Here is a list of the things I talk about:
- Beauty Blender Cleanser (solid bar)
- Sephora eyebrow pencil in Midnight Brown
- Sephora’s 2013 Birthday gift: Benefit They’re Real mascara & Whatt’s Up highlighter
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Cool Bone – I am OBSESSED WITH THIS!!!!!
- MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick
- MAC St Germain Lipglass
- ORLY Gumdrop
- China Glaze Bling it On (see swatches and review here)
- Ardell false lashes in Natural
- Duo Adhesive in Dark Tone
- Buxom Lipgloss in Katie
- L’Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain in Stubborn Plum
If you have any questions or comments I’d love to hear from you below! Thanks so much for being here!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Today’s The Day ~
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
~ Blast from the Past ~