Spring is in full bloom and summer’s around the corner!
Which means that summer nail trends including nautical nail art that I keep seeing everywhere will continue to keep us polish addicts busy bees! I have finally tried this look on my nails, and I have to say it sure is super cute, and best of all so easy to do.
I have personally been a fan of nautical-themed fashion for years.
I think it’s really quite classic.
The crisp white contrasted with navy and red, even yellow. Truly, they are colors that will always be in style and that look good on anyone, at any age, men and women alike…
This photo below is from my Instagram account (be sure to follow me @GLossAndGlitz), and it also features my Michael Kors rose gold watch and Aldo sailor bracelets – super cute hey!
So to achieve my nautical nails here are the steps AND the beautiful polishes I used. Let me know what you think with a comment blow! And if you like please share on Twitter, Pinterest, whatever!!
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!
- So first, of course, I chose my favorite navy Rimmel Midnight Blue & red OPI Cajun Shrimp – it’s more of a coraly red actually…not so in your face fire engine red, lol!
- With a steady hand, I then I used my while L.A. Colors nail art polish to draw on my white stripes and draw my white anchor (you gotta add an anchor for nautical nail art!): I started with a line down the middle; added the “v” and cross; then added a dot of white to the top:
- and VOILA!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ Top Comments ~
- Niora Naturals on How to Get Clear Skin During Pregnancy: Acne Treatments that are Safe for Baby
- Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac Nail Polish - Gloss & Glitz on Polish
- glossandglitz on Caudalie Premier Cru Review – My First Impressions
- Naked Basics Palette From Urban Decay | MWHE.com on NAKED Basics Palette Review & Demo
~ Blast from the Past ~