Have you ever tried any Organix hair products? I recently bought the Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender, and after the first time I used it I was totally hooked!
Not only does it smell like a tropical beach vacation, it actually has been working. I was shopping last week and the Weightless Mousse was on sale so I grabbed that one too.
I’m loving this line of hair care and I’d probably buy something from their entire line if I could afford to! I know that the Madacamia Oil line is really popular, and the new Awapuhi Ginger line looks amaze.
Now one of the reasons why I’m so impressed with the results of the Split Ends Mender is because I have actually noticed a big difference…
FYI: I’m not one to cut my hair all too often. I probably only get it trimmed about 3 times a year because it’s really long and, well, I suppose I can get away with it… My last cut was September 8th 2011 (I only know that b/c I have a day planner I can refer too, lol) and, well since it’s Feb I was actually starting to think that I needed to get a trim!! BUT…. I have to say that because I’ve been using this stuff after every time I wash my hair I have TRULY noticed a big difference.
My Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender Review:
What’s it promises? Well, the combination of the organic coconut milk & oils AND whipped egg white proteins (I think that’s the keratin and silk?!!) creates this awesome nourishing consistency that helps to:
- instantly repair split ends
- help heal the hair cuticle from being chemically treated
- repair dry, damaged, and coarse hair
- tame frizziness
Why I love it?
- first, it’s sulphate-FREE (so is the Weightless Mousse)
- safe for colored hair and works on all hair types
- organic ingredients
- only cost me $5
- smells like a pina colada, but even better
- not sticky and washes off hands super easily
- leaves my hair feeling super soft and hydrated
- for me… helps me $$$ b/c I actually don’t think I’ll have to cut my hair too often!
So, we’ll see how much longer I can get away without a trim… to be honest I think probably in March at the same time I’m sure for a color treatment (and yes I am staying brunette!)
A couple Questions?!
- I’d really love to know if any of you use Organix, and what you think of their line?
- Also, how often do you cut your hair?
- Have you got split ends that drive you crazy?
To having healthy locks!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Today’s The Day ~
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
~ Blast from the Past ~