I had lots of fun doing these pastel polka dots today! Although I’ll tell you it wasn’t easy doing the polka dots on my right hand…
But I think it turned out pretty cute, and definitely reminds me of Easter which isn’t too far away now!
Have you got any fun Easter/spring inspired nails that you can share?
Leave me a comment and your link below!
Have a wonderful day:)
How to do Pastel polka dots Nail Art:
Well it’s really not rocket science, but here are the quick steps it took for me:
The polish colors I used are a selection of some new spring 2012 nail polish:
- Essie She’s Picture Perfect (see swatches)
- Essie Navigate Her (see swatches)
- Sinful Colors – UNICORN
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalast – I Need a Refresh-Mint
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalast – Candy-licious
- Sinful Colors - HAZARD
I painted my nails in a multi colored mani (watch a similar tutorial):
Next I chose a flattering accent color for the polka dots:
I paired these colors together:
- Pistachio Green & Coral
- Lilac & Yellow
- Pink & Pistachio Green
- Yellow & Pink
- Coral & Mint Blue
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ Top Comments ~
- Niora Naturals on How to Get Clear Skin During Pregnancy: Acne Treatments that are Safe for Baby
- Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac Nail Polish - Gloss & Glitz on Polish
- glossandglitz on Caudalie Premier Cru Review – My First Impressions
- Naked Basics Palette From Urban Decay | MWHE.com on NAKED Basics Palette Review & Demo
~ Blast from the Past ~