PRICE: $19 ($53 retail value)
WHERE I SHOPPED: www.smashbox.com
I travel quite a lot and am ALWAYS looking to reduce the weight of all the makeup I bring (hehe!), and so when I came across this little gem-of-a-deal I was SMITTEN! This TRY IT KIT by smashbox is the perfect combination of just what every girl needs. A 5 piece set that you can throw in your carry-on, or it’s also a great way to give the products a try if you’ve been considering a full-size purchase but are hesitant to fork out the moo-lah!
The smashbox TRY IT KIT collection includes a mini of each of the following:
1) Photo Finish Foundation Primer
2) Photo Finish Lid Primer
3) Limitless Eyeliner in ONYX
4) Hyperlash Mascara in BLACKOUT
5) Lip Enhancing Gloss in ILLUME
If you’ve yet to experience the brilliance of smashbox then this is exactly where you should start. The 5 items in this kit are truly their top-selling and AWARD winning products amongst this popular line. Here’s just a little more on each item:
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer: By the way this is oil-free, and if you don’t use a primer you’re living in the PAST! It’s the perfect solution to smooth those fine lines and soften your skin making it foundation-ready!
- Photo Finish Lid Primer: This is THE solution to helping your eyeshadow stand the test of time, (sweat and dancing!?!) and can be used on its own!
- Limitless Eyeliner in ONYX: The perfect waterproof liner that barely budges. Get one.
- Hyperlash Mascara in BLACKOUT: It does the trick!
- Lip Enhancing Gloss in ILLUME: Not only is ILLUME the best-selling shade of lipgloss but it smells like…..um…. cupcakes! super yum;)
Once I get my YouTube channel rolling I will do a vlog on each of these. I would also love to know what you think of any or all of these items if you’re already hooked! Just leave a comment below.
Visit www.smashbox.com for even more details!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Blast from the Past ~