So, my notd is mint green and rose gold inspired by one of this season’s biggest trends.
I’m love-love-loving my new Michael Kors rose gold watch, and wanted to try a new color of polish today that still compliments rose gold nicely.
To see what I paired my rose gold with last week click here.
So I chose my China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint. Pretty hey! I also added a little hint of sparkle using my Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters to my middle and ring fingers. Scroll to the bottom —–> for more swatches:)
And well I know we can all agree that one of the biggest spring 2012 trends is the color mint. It is EVERYWHERE! It’s such a fresh, delicate, and feminine color. Plus it looks amazing paired with rose gold and basically all neutral shades.
- Are you a fan of this color combination?
- What’s your favorite mint nail polish?
Here are some photos that got me inspired:
- China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint:
- Mint jeans and a pop of color:
- Michael Kors Baguette-Bezel Watch (I have this one on in the pic):
- Mint blouse:
- Mint and Gold JewelMint bracelets:
- Mint on the runway:
- Triwa Mint and gold watch:
- Mint Skinny Jeans:
NOTD: Here are my nails painted with China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint & Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters :
Thank you so much for reading!
Let me know what your favorite mint green nail polish is. I’d love to know!
Have a wonderful day and happy painting!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ Top Comments ~
- ElleSees.blogspot.com on February Favorites!
- Niora Naturals on How to Get Clear Skin During Pregnancy: Acne Treatments that are Safe for Baby
- Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac Nail Polish - Gloss & Glitz on Polish
- glossandglitz on Caudalie Premier Cru Review – My First Impressions
~ Blast from the Past ~