I am so excited that I finally found the Suave Dry Shampoo Spray! I have actually been on the hunt for this for weeks after about 4 people told me it was the best. And surprise surprise, I find it right away as soon as I came down to the US and shopped at Target, lol! (Seriously, what DOESN’T Target carry?!!!)
I had bought the ION Daily Solutions dry shampoo spray from Sally Beauty back in Jan. but it was absolutely useless and I returned that one fast! Still makes me wonder why it had such raving reviews? o.O?? Oh well, on to the next…
So yeah, thankfully I am REALLY impressed with the Suave dry shampoo spray and I have used it numerous times now and for the price and quality I do recommend it if you’re a fan of dry shampoo. It smells so fresh and clean, and of course the idea behind it is to get yourself yet another “day” of clean looking hair.
Tips on how to use dry shampoo:
- First, spot-treat ONLY! Seriously this is not going to work all over your head and is certainly not a replacement for a normal hair wash!
- Spray/blast to the roots, approximately 5-8 inches from your scalp
- RUB your fingers really vigorously through the roots to really get the product activated, and rub some more
- I find that if I add some hairspray this helps to “fake” the natural volume too
So before I go,
- Do you use dry shampoo?
- What is your favorite brand?
- Have any other 2nd/3rd/4th day hair tips and tricks?
Thanks for reading!! And btw I just joined HelloCotton, yet another thing to manage, lol! Let me know if you’re there!
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Blast from the Past ~