OK, so this is just a quick makeup tutorial that creates a really soft, feminine and not too “overdone” look that’s great for date night on Valentine’s Day!
Here are the products I use in this video:
- Prime eyelids with a primer (I used Urban Decay Potion primer)
- Apply Naked (from the NAKED palette by UD) all over eyelid
- Use Sin and Virgin together and apply to browbone as a highlight
- Add Darkhorse to the crease and blend out
- Line the upper lash line with a liquid eyeliner (I used NYC in Pearlized Black)
- Add a waterproof eyeliner pencil to the tight line (I used Smashbox Limitless H2O proof eyeliner in ONYX)
- Add a few coats of mascara – choose something voluminous like L’Oreal Voluminous lol!
- Oh my lips I used CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Flame – it’s SUUUPER pigmented so you do not need much! I added a clear gloss overtop.
Happy Valentine’s Day! (almost lol)
~ Follow me on Facebook ~
~ GlossAndGlitz on Instagram ~
~ Follow me on Hellocotton ~
Spring 2012 Nail Polish – My current FAVORITES!
~ A Helpful Resource ~
~ Monday Beauties Blog Hop ~
~ Today’s The Day ~
December 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
~ Blast from the Past ~
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.